The RE215 AC750 Mesh WiFi Extender boosts dual band WiFi across your home to eliminate WiFi dead zones. Use the OneMesh router to get seamless mesh coverage throughout your home. TP-Link RE215 setup guide to install your wireless repeater by using a smartphone. So please follow the steps given below to setup TP-Link RE215 AC750 using Tether App:
- Plug the AC750 extender in the power outlet and wait for the power light to turn on.
- Tether can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- The Tether app can be opened and used to create a user account.
- Now select the range extender option, to begin with, the setup.
- Obey all app instructions to finish setting up your tp-link extender.
TP-LINK RE215 setup using WPS Method | AC750
- Take the TP-Link AC750 range extender out of its package.
- Make sure to put it where you said you would in the previous step.
- Then, you need to check the internet network’s speed.
- When something isn’t interesting, try to improve it.
- The extender should be used to keep the power charger in place, so don’t forget to use it.
- There’s a power button on an extender that needs to be pressed if it doesn’t have enough power.
- Following that, you need to make sure the router is working.
- Now, you need to look at both devices’ WPS buttons.
- The WPS button must be pressed on both of the devices that need to connect to WiFi.
- LED lights will then start to shine.
- It is now taking pictures of the settings.
- As soon as you finish setting up the tp link RE215, you can start using the extender!
Read more articles: Tp-Link WIFI Extender Setup
How to login into the Tplinkrepeater.net setup page?
How to configure my TP-Link RE215 WIFI extender AC750?
Here we provide the information for TP-Link RE215 setup wifi extender AC750. In order to set up the TP-Link RE215 AC750 extender, you need to follow these steps:
- In order to charge your device, you need to connect it to a power source
- Keep the RE215 at least 2-3 feet away from the router.
- Then, wait for the power light to turn on.
- To do this, go to your WIFI booster and press the W.P.S button.
- Make sure your router or modem has the same button as the AC750.
A TP-Link repeater RE215 will connect to your home’s internet in about a minute and a half. In this case, you should see three solid green lights. This means that the booster is communicating with the main router in your home.
TP-Link RE215 Range Extender Firmware update
Make sure your TP-Link RE215 Wi-Fi repeater has the most up-to-date firmware by following these steps:
- open up a web browser on your PC.
- Type in tplinkrepeater.net or the IP address 192.168.0.254
- Then, when asked for the default login credentials, put admin in both the username and the password, then
- Then, after you’ve logged in to AC750, click on the advanced settings tab to get to the next step.
- In order to do this, you’ll need to click on “update firmware.”
- Finally, the firmware on the TP-link RE215 AC750 was upgraded.