TP-Link AC750 Extender Setup RE220
Tp-Link RE220 AC750 extender setup guide to install your wireless repeater by using a smartphone.
Follow the steps given below to setup TP-Link RE220 AC750 using Tether App:
- Plug the AC750 extender in the power outlet and wait for the power light to turn on.
- Then download the latest Tether application from the IOS App Store or Android play store.
- Open up the Tether application and create a login account.
- Now select the range extender option, to begin with, the setup.
- Obey all app instructions to finish setting up your tp-link extender.
Table of Contents
How can I set up TP-Link RE220 with WPS?
Wireless protected setup is the simplest way to set up your TP-Link AC750 without having to enter your personal information such as username, password, SSID, and so on.
We’ll show you how to set up your TP-Link RE220 using the WPS method in this article.
Follow these steps to complete the TP-Link AC750 WPS
- Remove the TP-Link RE220 from its packaging and switch it on.
- Keep your AC750 close to the router.
- Locate and push the WPS button on your RE220.
- Additionally, push the WPS button on your router.
- When the router and booster’s LED status is solid white.
- This indicates that the setup was completed successfully.
- You can now relocate your AC750 to a different location.
- Now connect your devices to the extender network i.e. laptop, cellphones or tablets.
How to update the latest firmware on my Tp-Link RE220 WIFI Extender AC750?
- Firstly connect your laptop or smartphone with RE220 extender AC750.
- After connecting to the repeater, on the address bar of the browser, type in www.tplinkrepeater.net,
- You are now on the Tp-Link RE220 AC750 extender setup login page.
- Type in the username and nad password to log in to your account.
- Once signed in, click on the advanced settings tab for going further on.
- You will now see the “Firmware Upgrade” option hit on that and upgrade the latest firmware on your device.
How to login into the Tplinkrepeater.net setup page?
How to configure my Tp-Link RE220 WIFI extender AC750?
The instructions for setting up the TP Link RE220 are as follows:
- Place the RE220 AC750 repeater near to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Connect the extender to an electrical outlet.
- Wait for the power light on your TP RE220 to turn amber, then solid green.
- Press the power on/off button if the power LED does not glow.
- Connect your wifi device to the TP Link repeater network when your extender is turned on.
- After connecting to the Extender’s network, go to tplinkrepeater.net.
- To install your TP Link RE220, follow the on-screen directions.
If you still have problems, you may contact our chat support right now.