TP-Link AC750 Extender Setup RE220
Tp-Link RE220 AC750 extender setup guide to install your wireless repeater by using a smartphone.
Follow the steps given below to setup TP-Link RE220 AC750 using Tether App:
- Plug the AC750 extender in the power outlet and wait for the power light to turn on.
- Then download the latest Tether application from the IOS App Store or Android play store.
- Open up the Tether application and create a login account.
- Now select the range extender option, to begin with, the setup.
- Obey all app instructions to finish setting up your tp-link extender.
Table of Contents
How can I set up TP-Link RE220 with WPS?
Wireless protected setup is the simplest way to set up your TP-Link AC750 without having to enter your personal information such as username, password, SSID, and so on.
We’ll show you how to set up your TP-Link RE220 using the WPS method in this article.
Follow these steps to complete the TP-Link AC750 WPS
- Remove the TP-Link RE220 from its packaging and switch it on.
- Keep your AC750 close to the router.
- Locate and push the WPS button on your RE220.
- Additionally, push the WPS button on your router.
- When the router and booster’s LED status is solid white.
- This indicates that the setup was completed successfully.
- You can now relocate your AC750 to a different location.
- Now connect your devices to the extender network i.e. laptop, cellphones or tablets.
How to update the latest firmware on my Tp-Link RE220 WIFI Extender AC750?
- Firstly connect your laptop or smartphone with RE220 extender AC750.
- After connecting to the repeater, on the address bar of the browser, type in www.tplinkrepeater.net,
- You are now on the Tp-Link RE220 AC750 extender setup login page.
- Type in the username and nad password to log in to your account.
- Once signed in, click on the advanced settings tab for going further on.
- You will now see the “Firmware Upgrade” option hit on that and upgrade the latest firmware on your device.
How to configure my Tp-Link RE220 WIFI extender AC750?
The instructions for setting up the TP Link RE220 are as follows:
- Place the RE220 AC750 repeater near to your home Wi-Fi network.
- Connect the extender to an electrical outlet.
- Wait for the power light on your TP RE220 to turn amber, then solid green.
- Press the power on/off button if the power LED does not glow.
- Connect your wifi device to the TP Link repeater network when your extender is turned on.
- After connecting to the Extender’s network, go to tplinkrepeater.net.
- To install your TP Link RE220, follow the on-screen directions.
If you still have problems, you may contact our chat support right now.