TP-Link RE300 AC1200 Extender
TP-Link RE300 AC1200 Extender Setup: Tp-link RE300 AC1200 is a well-known Wireless repeater in today’s networking world. Because of its superior performance and connectivity, the RE300 extender commands a strong position in the extender market. With the TP-Link Dual-band Extender Setup RE300, you can now enable the reconstruction of a strong WiFi network signal from your existing WiFi router in order to provide Internet access to dead network regions.
If you are a new user, you should be aware of some important LED indicators before proceeding with the TP-link Range Extender Setup RE300 AC1200.
In this blog, we attempt to simplify and explain all of the TP-Link AC1200 extenders LED lights and TP-link extender range extender setup complicated steps.
However, if you continue to have problems configuring your repeater, please contact our highly experienced, talented, and knowledgeable professional experts toll-free.
TP-Link Extender Setup RE300 AC1200
- First of all, plug in your Tp-link RE300 AC1200 to any power outlet near the Wi-Fi router.
- Now, take any wirelessly enabled device, such as a laptop or smartphone.
- Attach the laptop or smartphone to the default extender name “TP-Link_Extender”.
- Enter in http://tplinkrepeater.net or http://192.168.0.254 in the website bar of the internet browser.
- You are now on the Tp-Link RE300 Repeater AC1200 setup page. Create a login password.
- Obey all the prompts to finish setting up your booster to your existing router or modem.
For more information and troubleshooting:
How To Confiugre My TP-Link RE300 AC1200 Mesh Extender?
- To setup Tp-Link RE300 AC1200 extender with the WPS method.
- Firstly, plug the repeater 2-3 feet away from the main router.
- Once you have the power led light, push the WPS button on the AC1200.
- And within 1-2 minutes, push the same button on your wireless modem or router.
- Stand by till the signal light goes to solid, and your extender is configured with your existing WIFI network.
- Unplug the booster and place the TP-Link RE300 where you have no stable Wi-Fi connection and network signals.
TP-Link RE300 WIFI RANGE Extender AC1200 | Firmware Update
- To update the latest firmware version on your RE300.
- Firstly connect any WIFI device with an AC1200 extender network.
- Open the web browser and type tplinkrepeater.net to access the Tp-Link extender login page.
- Enter the login password and signed in to your repeater.
- Now click on the system tool and then choose the “Firmware Upgrade” option.
- Hit on the upgrade button to start to update the latest version on your device.
TP-Link RE300 Extender | Troubleshooting Steps
- The repeater does not work if you have typed in an incorrect Wi-Fi password for the main Wi-Fi router while setup the TP-Link RE300 AC1200 extender.
- Check the repeater is near to Wi-Fi router and there should be electrical things while setup TP-Link AC1200.
- While doing the WPS setup TP-link RE30o, the extender should not be far from your main modem or router.
- If you can’t access tplinkrepater.net, then use the 184.108.40.206 IP address to connect the booster.
- Factory reset the RE300 if you change the internet service provider.