Tp-link RE315 setup detailed guide: Remove wifi dead spots from your home by installing a Tp-link RE315 WIFI extender. By connecting the AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless Mesh wifi extender into an available power outlet and configuring it to operate with your existing wireless network. With full-home wifi coverage, you can get rid of places where there isn’t a strong signal. With 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps), a dual-band wifi connection provides a more reliable wireless experience. Generates a Mesh network by uniting to a OneMesh network for seamless whole-home coverage. Adaptive Path selection helps to combine the fastest connection path to the router automatically and runs at the highest speed. Its High-Speed Mode increases speed by using one wifi band as a dedicated backhaul, ideal for HD streaming and gaming. Its AP.setup Mode builds a new wifi entrance point to heighten your wired network with wifi capacity. Smart Signal Indicator supports finding the best place for optimal wifi coverage by showing the signal strength. Press the WPS button to rapidly connect to the router, and you may consistently operate from the Tether app or Web UI. It is compatible with any wireless router or access point.
- Uninterrupted streaming as you move around your home with Smart Roaming.
- There is only one wifi name. No more changing the name of your wifi network.
- Simple Creation. Router OneMeshTM + Range Extender OneMeshTM
- Manage your TP-link RE315 through the Tether app.
TP Link RE315 Setup
Follow the steps given below to connect your Tp-link RE315 through web browser:
- Plug your RE315 AC1200 extender into the power outlet.
- Wait for the power LED to turn on your TP-Link Mesh.
- Now connect any wireless-enabled device to the Tp-Link extender network.
- Now you must open a web browser.
- And type www.tplinkrepeater.net or to the IP address 192.168.0.254.
- Currently, the user is logged in with the admin username and password.
- Following that, the user will see a tp-link wifi extender setup wizard appear on the screen.
- Now follow the onscreen steps to connect your AC1200.
- After setup TP-link RE315, place it in your desired location.
Note: The username and password to sign in to extender page is “admin“
How to setup my TP-link RE315 AC1200 WIFI extender?
To configure Tp-link 315 OneMesh Wifi extender, Read the below steps to setup your extender:
- Unwrap the TP-link RE315 AC1200 range extender package.
- Now plug your Mesh extender near the main router.
- Once you have the power light on the AC1200.
- Push the WPS button on the RE315.
- And then push the WPS button on your wireless router/modem.
- You will see the WPS-led light blinking start blinking on both devices.
- It now begins capturing the settings between your router and extender.
- Once the light stop blinking on your extender and you have all the light lit up on the AC1200.
- It means the TP-link RE315 setup procedure has been completed, and the extender is now ready to use.
TP-link extender RE315 setup using Tether app | AC1200
- To begin setup TP-link RE315 using the Tether app, you must unpack the extender.
- Now you must connect the extender’s power source.
- Now go to the Playstore on Android and App Store on IOS devices
- And then search for Tether APP,
- You must first download and install this APP.
- Now launch the Tether application.
- Enter the extender’s details in the following step.
- Following that, you must validate the QR code on the extension.
- After that, you must scan the QR code.
- It will begin capturing the settings.
- Once the installation is complete you can unplug the AC1200 to its desired location.
TP-LINK RE315 AC1200 Extender Soft Reset
- Open a web browser.
- Now type www.tplinkrepeater.net in the address bar.
- Use admin as the login and password.
- Navigate to the advanced settings.
- Verify the factory reset.
- You must now tap on it.
- The extender is included in the default settings.
- Utilize any system and re-configure the extender.
TP-LINK RE315 AC1200 Hard Reset
- Examine the extender’s reset button.
- Following that, use a paperclip to hit the reset button.
- The led lights will begin blinking.
- Now, press and hold the reset button.
- You will notice that the lights remain stable.
- The extender is now configured in its default state.
- The user must follow the same procedure for configuring the extender.
TP-LINK RE315 firmware update
- To perform the Firmware Update, open any web browser.
- Now, the user must type www.tplinkrepeater.net or the IP address into the address bar.
- Enter admin username and password.
- Then, select advanced settings.
- Following that, you must activate the wireless settings.
- Everything is now ready, and you are running the most recent firmware with security patches.
TP-LINK RE315 AC1200 firmware update using Tether app
- To begin, open the Google Play store.
- Now, take a look at the Tether app.
- Following that, you must download it.
- Launch the application.
- Navigate to the settings page.
- Select the firmware upgrade option.
- Now, the user will receive an alert regarding the latest firmware release.
- You are currently using the extender’s most recent firmware.