After TP-Link RE700X Setup, you can extend your WiFi network to regions where your current router can’t reach. It is possible to construct a OneMesh network using this TP-Link AX3000 Mesh WiFi 6 extender (Your existing router must support OneMesh). It provides lag-free HD streaming and gaming at up to 3.0 Gbps over 2.4 and 5 GHz bands. TP-Link RE700X has an Ethernet port for connecting to the Internet and connecting to other devices. At up to AX3000, the RE700X is TP-fastest Link’s WiFi 6 extender. When it comes to gaming, video streaming, or VoIP (Voice over IP), the more steady and high-speed performance will come in handy.
TP-LINK RE700X setup using WPS push button | AX3000
- Unwrap the TP-link AX3000 range extender package..
- Install it in the previous step’s exact location.
- Then you must verify the internet network’s speed.
- If it is dull, make an attempt to improve it.
- The extender should be used to secure the power charger.
- If the extender’s power is insufficient, the user must press the extender’s power button.
- Following that, you must verify the router’s operation.
- Now you must investigate both devices’ WPS buttons.
- Both devices must have the WPS button pressed.
- The led light will then begin to illuminate.
- It now begins capturing the settings.
The TP-link RE700X setup procedure has been completed, and the extender is now ready to use.
TP-LINK RE700X firmware update
- To perform the Firmware Update, open any web browser.
- Type tplinkrepeater.net or the IP address to fix firmware update.
- Enter admin username and password.
- Then, select advanced settings.
- Following that, you must activate the wireless settings.
- Everything is now ready, and you are running the most recent firmware with security patches.
TP-LINK RE700X setup using Tether app | AX3000
- To begin, you must unpack the TP-link Range extender’s packet.
- Install the extender at the appropriate location.
- Now it’s time to inspect the internet signals.
- If you believe they are fraction able, make an attempt to remedy them.
- Now you must connect the extender’s power source to the mains.
- Using the power button will restore power towards the extender if the power is not working properly.
- Then, using your preferred device, access the play store.
- You’ll see the Tether application to do TP-Link extender setup.
- You must first download and install this APP.
- Now launch the Tether application to complete TP-Link RE700X setup.
- Enter the extender’s details in the following step.
- Following that, you must validate the QR code on the extension.
- After that, you must scan the QR code.
- It will begin capturing the settings.
- The operation is now complete, and the user can begin using the extension without incident.
TP-LINK RE700X AX3000 setup in high speed mode
- To begin for TP-Link RE700X setup, launch any web browser.
- The following step requires you to enter www.tplinkrepeater.net or the IP address 192.168.0.254.
- The user must then log in with the administrator’s login and password.
- The user must now navigate to wifi settings >connect to network.
- Following that, the user must activate the 2.4 G network’s wireless scanner.
- Following that, uncheck the 5GHz network and disable the router’s 5GHz network.
- The user is now required to save all settings.
- Instantly connect your TP-link RE700X Range extender to your 2.4GHz network’s main router.
- You must now navigate to wifi settings >extended network once more.
- Now that the extended 5GHz band has been approved, the extended 2.4 GHz band has been rejected.
- After that, re-save all settings.
- Once the operation is complete, you can use the extender’s high-speed mode.
TP-LINK RE700X AX3000 firmware update using Tether app
- To begin, open the Google Play store.
- Now, take a look at the Tether app.
- Following that, you must download it.
- Launch the application.
- Navigate to the settings page.
- Select the firmware upgrade option.
- Now, the user will receive an alert regarding the latest firmware release.
- You are currently using the extender’s most recent firmware.
TP-LINK RE700X AX3000 Extender Soft Reset
- Open a web browser.
- Now type www.tplinkrepeater.net in the address bar.
- Use admin as the login and password.
- Navigate to the advanced settings.
- Verify the factory reset.
- You must now tap on it.
- The extender is included in the default settings.
- Utilize any system and re-configure the extender.
TP-LINK RE700X AX3000 Hard Reset
- Examine the extender’s reset button.
- Following that, use a paperclip to hit the reset button.
- The led lights will begin blinking.
- Now, press and hold the reset button.
- You will notice that the lights remain stable.
- The extender is now configured in its default state.
- The user must follow the same procedure for configuring the extender.